VX-D1825 X-ray inspection
Max inspection size
VJ X-ray tube 350W
High sensitivity Hamamatsu/ Finland DT0.4
Linux (Core 4.10) /stability and reliability for anti-virus. Auto data save.
XDET AI humanized easy use
17' Full-color TFT screen with touch
real-time and frozen images. save the last rejects into buffer. the rejected images can be kept for up to 90 days.
Ease of use
High performance X-ray software can reduce the need for manual adjustments and the potential for human programming error
Easy adjustment process for learning new products and minutes. inspection parameters can be adjusted in the course
Hard drive 8GB flash for statistics and images storage.
Stainless steel304 quick disassembly conveying structure and belt conveyor approved by FDA.
LAN port, USB, 4G wireless, auto image, error logs, inspection analysis.
software team viewer, online technical support.
compressed air: 80 to 100psi (5.5bar to 6.9bar) for optional pneumatic rejectors
long life 3 color LEC light tower.
Germany Pfannenberg/ Ritta
Approval FDA, MA, CE.
Horizontal conveyor model for the detection of contaminants in packaged products.
AC 220V 50-60Hz 1 phase 10A max
0-40 degrees celsius 30-85% humidity
SUS ball:0.4mm, SUS wire:0.3mm*2mm, Glass ball: 1.0mm
Remarks: the minimum detectable foreign body size has a great relation with the material composition, packing material, thickness, size and other parameters in the product. In the actual production environment, please refer to the actual product test results.
• Based on the advanced XDET algorithm platform of VIX, high-precision detection can be achieved.
• The standard AI algorithm is simple and intelligent, so you can add new products quickly without any experience and automatically learn according to the wizard.
• The customized AI algorithm is suitable for special products. The standard algorithm and the customized algorithm can be detected in parallel to further improve the detection accuracy.
• Choose multiple elimination methods according to the product form, accurate elimination of unqualified products
• wireless connection, remote technical support quickly, automatically push equipment failure
• server-level Linux system, computer virus immunity, abnormal power failure does not lose data
• The conveyor system and main machine can be split, can be washed directly, clean and sanitary
• Superior to international radiation safety standards and specifications, with safety interlock monitoring function
Tool-Free removable belting
Angled External surfaces
Mirror finish product zone.
The Vixdetect X-ray system includes virtually every algorithm you may need to inspect your product. in addtion, features such as variable speed conveyors, variable power X-ray source, HACCP support,
Ethernet connection and many other features provide the user with a long-term, flexible solution for any new applications that may require x-ray inspection.
Ease of use increases efficiencies
Vixdetect installatons are successful because they are designed to be easy to use and easy to understand. rather than requiring complete knowledge of technology, graphs and color-coded algorithm feedback
provides operators with the information required to create new products and adjust existing setting with ease, eliminating the need for factory support.
Ease of Maintenance
Reliability in the design minimizes the need for maintenance, but when required, a full suite of system diagnostics, plug and play boards and easy release conveyor design offers quick maintenance and minimizes any downtime
Setting the Standard in Performance
Vixdetect X-Ray Inspection Systems give food and pharmaceutical producers the best combination of contaminant detection, reliability, and low total cost of ownership. Vixdetect has the advanced technology you can trust to protect your customers from even the smallest contaminants.
With outstanding accuracy and precision, our x-ray machines can detect metal, stone, bone, glass, and more, using our advanced technology. Beyond detection, Vixdetect X-Ray Inspection provides missing product, shape detection, virtual weight, count, and package check.